Thursday, 15 November 2007
Thursday
today is the last day of my working week, because tomorrow is my day off, (Being a part-timer and all that!!) I'm feeling pretty tired today because I had a parent's evening on Tuesday as well as a full day teaching, duty etc. I felt like I hadn't stopped and my feet were killing by the time I got home. I was lucky cos hubby had made me tea, but the kids were still up and not bathed by the time I got back and then it was too late for them to have a bath.......nice. I had a governor in my lesson first thing today and most of the children were angels, but some of the silly boys couldn't help themselves and had to dismantle one of the models in the classroom whilst they were supposed to be working. The governor commented on the amount of grafitti in the textbooks.............. what can I say? the books are ancient and we can't afford new ones at the moment. I think that the next lot of kids I have in detention will have to be armed with a bottle of tip-ex!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment